Tuesday, October 17, 2006

The Cougar's View 10/22/06


Schalick once again dominated their opponent this week making the game look rather easy in the end. However Pennsville played a very good first quarter and played with alot of spirit and heart. I thought Pennsville's coaches called a bad game as they had a play that was getting 10-12 yards a shot and then they just stopped calling it. SCoring went 7-0 Schalick after 1st quarter. 27-0 at the half. 34-0 after 3. 41-0 when the varsity was taken out of the game. I thought that Schalick should have pulled the varsity at the end of the 3rd quarter. Next week Salem is in a bit of trouble. Schalick seems to be in playoff mode already. I think that Schalick is gonna steamroll Salem by a big score. Schalick is running the ball well and their passing game is the best I have seen in person all year. Defensively they are also the best I have personally seen all year. I also usually go to 2-3 games a week

No comments: