Thursday, September 18, 2008

2008: Week #2


Clearview 13, Woodstown 12 - Good job by the Woodies even though they lost

Cumberland 42 Highland 13 - Highland is on a downward spin

Delsea 35, Kingsway 7 - big showing for Delsea or is Kingsway over-rated?

Glassboro 48, Pennsville 12 - Pennsville will be ok - look for photos of this game on my High School Football Blog (on the side bar) http://boro70.blogspot.com/ and on this blog and on http://boro70a.blogspot.com/

Schalick 40, Wildwood 0 - Can't tell anything by this game

Williamstown 26, Deptford 0 - Williamstown is clearly superior in the backfield - look for photos of this game on my High School Football Blog (on the side bar) http://boro70.blogspot.com/ and on this blog

Penns Grove 36, Clayton 0 - closer than I would have thought

Pitman 28, Salem 14 - Good sign for Pitman

Gloucester Catholic (bye)

Gloucester (bye)

My picks:


Clearview at Woodstown - Clearview by 21 as much as I would like to see Woodstown win

Cumberland at Highland - Cumberland by 42

Kingsway at Delsea - tough one to call, but I'll go with Delsea by 7

Glassboro at Pennsville - BORO never plays their best game on this field, so BORO by 28

Wildwood at Schalick - Schalick takes out thier frustration from last week by 50

Williamstown at Deptford - I'll be at this game - on both sides - Williamstown by 35

Penns Grove at Clayton - Grove by 50

Pitman at Salem - Salem by 7

Gloucester Catholic (bye) - I'll see you guys next week at Delsea

Gloucester (bye) - I'm not sure which game you guys will be going to, but I always enjoy your company.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

we finally played decent against Pennsville and came out with the win...48-12!